- Antho: Mirror Shards, Vol 2
- Editor(s): Thomas K. Carpenter
- Pay Rate: 2¢ to 5¢ per word
- Response Time: usually less than one week
- Reading Period: until May 5th
- Description: Augmented reality holds the promise of great social change in both the near and far-flung futures. It’s also a wonderful medium for storytelling as information and graphics overlain eye-screens challenges the doors of perception and creates mixed-reality worlds to work and play. The stories can be set in any place, time, or genre, as long as the story cannot exist bereft of augmented reality. Feel free to explore the edges of the technology.
- Submission Guidelines: www.blackmoonbooks.com
8) What kind of themes are you seeking most in submissions to this market? In general, what themes interest you?